Thursday, 7 Rabiul Awwal 1440 / 15 November 2018

Thursday, 7 Rabiul Awwal 1440 / 15 November 2018

Identification process ends, Indonesian victims in Mina incident reach 129 people

Sabtu 17 Oct 2015 16:53 WIB

Rep: C09/ Red: Julkifli Marbun

illustration

illustration

Foto: Antara/Nova Wahyudi

REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, MECCA - Identification team of Hajj Committee (PPIH) Work Areas of Mecca, identified other two bodies of Mina victims as Indonesian citizens. The two bodies identified were two last pilgrims who were reportedly not returned to the lodging until Thursday (15/10).

Head of Work Area of Mecca, Arsyad Hidayat, said the two bodies were identified as Nugroho Muhammad Sofwan Hadi and Nji Saadah Eno Martawijaya. They were members of fleet JKS 61 Jakarta-Bekasi embarkation.

"Thus, all the pilgrims from Indonesia who were reported missing, had been found," said Arsyad, in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Friday (16/10) at 02.00 local time..

Arsyad stated, the identification of two bodies also made the number of victims from Indonesia in Mina, increased. Mina incident had killed 129 Indonesian citizens, consisted of 124 Indonesian pilgrims and five citizens who lived in Saudi Arabia.

Arsyad also revealed there were two pilgrims who were still undergoing treatment in hospital. They were Aam Amalia Rustama from fleet JKS 61 in Al Noor Hospital, Mecca, and Unaeni Abdul Karim Usman from fleet JKG 33 Jakarta-Pondokgede Embarkation in King Khalid Hospital, Jeddah.

Arsyad said, Minister of Religious Affairs, Lukman Hakim Saiffudin, conveyed deep condolences to the families of pilgrims who died in Mina and also to the families of victims of crane fall in Masjidil Haram, Mecca.

"We all hope that victims became syuhada and got the best place on the side of Allah," Arsyad added.

  • Komentar 0

Dapatkan Update Berita Republika

BERITA LAINNYA

 
 

IN PICTURES