Saturday, 3 Jumadil Awwal 1439 / 20 January 2018

Saturday, 3 Jumadil Awwal 1439 / 20 January 2018

Sandiaga: We will not lose to developers

Rabu 10 January 2018 17:39 WIB

Rep: Mas Alamil Huda, Puti Almas/ Red: Reiny Dwinanda

Wakil Gubernur DKI Jakarta, Sandiaga Uno

Wakil Gubernur DKI Jakarta, Sandiaga Uno

Foto: ROL/Havid Al Vizki

REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, JAKARTA -- Jakarta deputy governor Sandiaga Uno asserted that provincial government will be consistent to refuse and stop reclamation project. He also said that the government never fear and surrender to developers.

"Jakarta Provincial Government as also part of this country will not lose to the developers, especially related to the reclamation project," said Sandiaga on Wednesday (January 10).

Sandiaga claimed that provincial government always keep conductive business climate in Jakarta, especially related to investments for job fields. However, they would not tolerate anyone who harm small people or society from middle to lower class.

"We will be very open to business people, especially if they can create more job fields. But for the case that hurts the justice, we as part of state must act," Sandiaga added.

On December 27, 2017, Jakarta Provinicial Government has sent a letter to Ministry of Agrarian Spatial Planning/National Land Agency (BPN) in order to postpone or repeal the certification of building rights (HGB) of reclamation islets.

 

photo

Letter signed by Jakarta governor Anies Baswedan to Ministry of Agrarian Spatial Planning/National Land Agency (BPN) upon request to postpone or repeal rights to build all of reclamation islets, among others C, D and G islets.

 

Sandiaga said his administration was ready for all the consequences. "We will stop reclamation and manage legal consequences. We will prepare all measures legally," he said.

Last year, Coordinating Maritime Affairs Minister Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan said he would let Anies to stop or even shift the function of Jakarta's bay reclamation islets. He assessed it could be done, as long as it was based on rules.

Luhut argued, if Anies wanted to stop or shift the function of reclaimed islet, he should take steps in accordance with the rules. 

Anies, Luhut added, should also prepare himself to face charges from all developers who have lost their money due to cancelation of the project

"If provincial government has follow the rules and decide to cancel reclamation project, it's up to them because as minister I have limits, president has limits and so do the governor," Luhut said on Tuesday (October 17, 2017).

 

  • Komentar 0

Dapatkan Update Berita Republika Setiap Minggunya

BERITA LAINNYA

 
 

IN PICTURES