Sabtu, 7 Rajab 1439 / 24 Maret 2018

Sabtu, 7 Rajab 1439 / 24 Maret 2018

BPN: Issuance of HGB for D island in accordance with regulation

Rabu 30 Agustus 2017 11:38 WIB

Rep: Sri Handayani, Fira Nursya'bani/ Red: Reiny Dwinanda

Aerial view of Jakarta bay reclamation project, Thursday (May 11).

Aerial view of Jakarta bay reclamation project, Thursday (May 11).

Foto: Antara/Indrianto Eko Suwarso

REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, JAKARTA - The issuance of rights to build (HGB) on D island covering 312 hectares of reclamation was considered to be in accordance with the regulation. Head of Regional Office of National Land Agency (Kanwil BPN) of DKI Jakarta M. Najib Taufieq said it was under the authority of North Jakarta Administration.

"Firstly, the issuance process to PT Kapuk Naga Indah is in accordance with the applicable regulation. The issuance of HGB over the rights of management (HPL) is the authority of North Jakarta administration," Najib said, Tuesday.

He explained that issuance of the document was based on Head of BPN RI Regulation No. 2 of 2013. Article 4 of the regulation mentioned, the head of the land agency in the regency/municipal has the authority to make decisions on three kinds of HGB.

Also read: Djarot unaware of D Island building rights certificate issuance

HGB granted to an individual is only for an area of ​​not more than 3,000 square meters (m2). Meanwhile, the granting of HGB to legal entities is for an area of not more than 20 thousand m2.

In detail, the HGB granted to PT Kapuk Naga Indah is 52.5 percent for commercial purposes. The remaining 47.5 percent is for public and social facilities. This HGB is valid for a period of 30 years and can be extended upon the approval of DKI Jakarta Government.

The HGB issuance process started from the measurement of the land, in order know the size of the area. After that, from this process, it could be concluded whether HGB is allowed to be issued. If it meets the criteria, the land agency may issue a decree.

  • Komentar 0

Dapatkan Update Berita Republika




In Picture: Persija Ditahan Imbang Bhayangkara FC

Sabtu , 24 Maret 2018, 01:31 WIB